My Reading List for 2010

Since I've switched to reading eBooks, I've found myself reading more and faster. I'm rather impressed by the amount of reading I was able to get in this year considering how busy 2010 has been.

I've read 70 books in 2010. Of course, this number doesn't include the full manuscripts I read this year or the books I've forgotten to add to my goodreads.com bookshelves. :D

  1. Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy
  2. An Improper Holiday by K.A. Mitchell
  3. Falling by M.L. Rhodes
  4. Fur and Fang by Sean Michael
  5. Lord of the Shadows (Cirque Du Freak, #11) by Darren Shan
  6. Replacement Guitarist by Lori Toland
  7. Sons of Destiny (The Saga of Darren Shan, #12) by Darren Shan
  8. Joy Ride by J.M. Snyder
  9. Caffeine for a Marine by Kiernan Kelly
  10. Sons of Destiny (Cirque Du Freak, #12) by Darren Shan
  11. Aidan and Ethan (Seeking Redemption, #1) by Cameron Dane
  12. Lift Me Up by Rayne Auster
  13. Saying I Do (Quinn Security, #3) by Cameron Dane
  14. No Fear in Love by Jamie Craig
  15. The One That Got Away - Second Edition by Rhianne Aile
  16. Exploring Limits (Exploring Limits, #1) by Nicki Bennett
  17. Tie Me, Tease Me by Reese Gabriel
  18. And Call Me in the Morning by Willa Okati
  19. Chiaroscuro by Jenna Jones
  20. Something Beautiful by Jenna Jones
  21. Making Waves by Pepper Espinoza
  22. Grey's Awakening (Cabin Fever, #2) by Cameron Dane
  23. Rules of Engagement by L.A. Witt
  24. State of Mind by Libby Drew
  25. Heat (Firefighters, #1) by Tory Temple
  26. Flashover (Firefighters, #2) by Tory Temple
  27. Tinder (Firefighters, #5) by Tory Temple
  28. Faith & Fidelity (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #1) by Tere Michaels
  29. Don't Look Back by Josh Lanyon
  30. Love & Loyalty (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #2) by Tere Michaels
  31. Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #3) by Tere Michaels
  32. The Hired Man by Jan Irving
  33. Change of Heart by Mary Calmes
  34. The Shunned by Jay Hughes
  35. Oracle by RJ Scott
  36. Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger
  37. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan
  38. The Demon's Lexicon (The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy, #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan
  39. The Demon's Covenant (The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy, #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
  40. Never Never Land by Treva Harte
  41. One Way Trip by Rebecca Leigh
  42. 911 by Chris Owen
  43. Cry Sanctuary (Red Rock Pass, #1) by Moira Rogers
  44. Outlaw by Rebecca Leigh
  45. Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
  46. Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) by Jim Butcher
  47. Eros, Philia, Agape: A Tor.Com Original by Rachel Swirsky
  48. Flirt (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #18) by Laurell K. Hamilton
  49. Physical Education by Louisa Bacio
  50. Bullet (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #19) by Laurell K. Hamilton
  51. Beyond Eden by Kele Moon
  52. Resistance by L.M. Turner
  53. Strawberries for Dessert (Coda Books, #4) by Marie Sexton
  54. No Quarter by Christine d'Abo
  55. Beautiful Forever by Diana Copland
  56. Fang Bangers edited by Lori Perkins
  57. Prescription for Passion: Vital Signs (Volume 3) by Jamaica Layne
  58. Sanctuary Lost (Red Rock Pass, #2) by Moira Rogers
  59. Tender is the Knight by Jamaica Layne
  60. Wicked Pleasures Anthology edited by Cecilia Tan
  61. Maverick Men: The True Story Behind the Videos by Cole Maverick
  62. Boneshaker (The Clockwork Century, #1) by Cherie Priest
  63. Sheet Music by Tibby Armstrong
  64. Sanctuary's Price (Red Rock Pass, #3) by Moira Rogers
  65. Sanctuary Unbound (Red Rock Pass, #4) by Moira Rogers
  66. Keeper by Elise Hepner
  67. Allegro Vivace by Cat Grant
  68. Sonata Appassionata by Cat Grant
  69. Miles and the Magic Flute by Heidi Cullinan
  70. Grand Jeté by Diana Copland
So what have you read this year? What do you plan to read next year?

Comments

  1. I can't believe you kept track! Lord love a duck...what did I read that I remember? Well, all of Simon R. Green's Nightside books, I reread all of George Chesbro Mongo books, Uh...I know I read some Eloisa James, Miranda Neville, Victoria Dahl...Deanne Wadsworth, Jim Butcher, Kim Harrison, Laurie R. King...

    Yup, I remember authors, not titles...

    Jennifer Crusie, Loucinda McGary... A Ton of mysteries...

    *pant
    *pant

    Maybe I'll keep track next year and be able to offer a more cohesive list!

    Merry Christmas, Sari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. I read Laurell K. Hamilton over and over because she's, well, *her*. I started re-reading the Diana Gabaldon series and want to move on to her Lord John Gray books this year. I read everything I could of Larissa Ione, Katie McAllister, Denise Rosetti (HOT HOT HOT), Jennifer Crusie, Tate Hallowell, Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly I-Forgot-Her-Last-Name, Mary Janice Davidson, and more.

    I also spent oodles of time beta reading for my writers' group, so there are those wonderful novels!

    I can't wait until LEGACY is on your annual list of books read. Fingers crossed that 2011 is the year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Facts About Me

My Favorite Reads of 2021

I Failed the Goodreads Challenge in 2018